Sweet Jane

Sweet Jane

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Inching Along

I've had some breakthroughs with software. I've been longing to be able to take these audio files with me because I do some of my best "editing" on this show when I'm bopping around the city. Thanks to a friend, I discovered Reason, where I can save all these lovely files as wavs and keep them on my psp as I alter them.

We like this much.

A song I wrote and one I co-wrote were featured in a performance in the city this past week. A first for me! This is a theatre group that I am a part of, a collaborative experience if ever there was one. The response was beautifully positive.

I also have some side projects, musically, that I'm tinkering with. But Sweet Jane is creeping along. I feel that snowball cresting the hill and I know I can be careening down it anytime now. Something is done to touch up a song every day. We like that as well. That is all from me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment